How to 应用
Corban University welcomes your application, and we will carefully review it, along with each of your references, transcripts and test scores. We are committed to a policy of non-discrimination with regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
NOTE: An international student is one who will be attending a college or university in the United States without residency or citizenship, typically on an F-1 visa. If you are a citizen of the United States or Canada, you may 不 need to complete the International Student Application. If you are unsure, please contact the Corban Admission Office at email@example.com.
Fall Semester Application Deadline: 4月1日
Spring Semester Application Deadline: October 1
To apply for admission, please submit:
- International Student Application for Admission. Complete the application for admission in its entirety. An application without completed essays, contact information, or listed references will be considered incomplete until that information is provided.
- Application Fee. A non-refundable application fee of $ USD 40 must be paid with the application. 网上支付.
- Christian Character Reference Form. This form must be filled out by someone who is 不 a family member or relative who can share more about your personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility. This must be submitted before your application can be reviewed and is required in order for you to obtain a student visa to enter the U.S.
- Official Transcripts. You must provide official transcripts from each secondary and post-secondary school attended. These transcripts must be officially translated into English and must be sent directly from the school(s). If you received post-secondary education that you hope to receive credit for when transferring, then all transcripts must be evaluated by a transcript evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES） 要么 incred.If you are a recruited athlete, please use incred for your transcript evaluation.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Official Test Scores. All applicants must turn in official test results from at least one of the following tests: 托福, 雅思, SAT, or ACT. International students who have a sufficient SAT or ACT score for admission are 不 required to turn in English language test results. International students whose first language is English can choose to take the SAT or ACT test instead of the 托福 to be eligible for an academic scholarship.
Minimum 托福 Scores:
70 or higher (iBT – internet)
520 or higher (paper-based)
Minimum 雅思 Score:
6 or higher
Minimum SAT Score:
990 or higher
Minimum ACT Score:
19 or higher
After all of the required documents are submitted along with a fully completed application, an admission decision can be made. Admission decisions are typically made within a week of your final document being submitted.
For more information about applying to Corban, please contact:
International 招生 Counselor
Designated School Official